Introduction to GMP
Orientation for New Employees
FDA has been highly critical of companies who have not provided their new employees with a basic education in GMP.
This new product is designed to help you get your people off to the right start.
This training kit will provide you with the tools to conduct a workshop that will provide your new employees with the basic fundamental concepts of GMP. The following topics are addressed in this training kit.
- A brief history and evolution of GMP regulations
- Why GMP makes Good Business Sense
- Why following procedures is so critically important
- Why proper record-keeping is so critically important
- What constitutes proper record-keeping
- Reducing the risk of contamination, mix-ups, and errors
- Why Checking and Double Checking is so critically important
Here's what you get:
- Powerpoint file with Presentation Slides
- Instructor's notes
- A quiz to test comprehension
Want a sneak peek? Call us at 714-289-1233 to arrange a preview.
Introduction to GMP - Orientation for New Employees
Don’t like to order online? Call us at 714-289-1233
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express (AMEX). All prices are in US dollars.
Note: Our shopping cart is set to the highest security level. Please make sure that the address corresponds to the credit card holder. It may result in a declined order if the address doesn't match the address on file for the cardholder named on the credit card.
Please enter your billing information EXACTLY as it appears on your credit card statement.