Cost Effective and Convenient - in your office or conference room
Introduction to GMP: An Orientation for New Employees
Conducted by David Markovitz
Founder and President - GMP Training Systems, Inc.
December 11, 2019
Scroll down to register
11:00 am EST, 10:00 am CST,
9:00 am MST, 8:00 am PST
The seminar will run for one hour.
Click here to check your time
(Note: Washington DC and New York are in the EST)
Get your new people up to speed on GMP quickly. This program is ideal for people new to the FDA regulated industries. This one-hour web seminar covers the basic fundamental principles of current Good Manufacturing Practice.
Conducted by David Markovitz, President of GMP Training Systems, Inc. and Master Trainer, the following points will be covered in this seminar.
- A brief history of the GMP regulations
- The 5 P's of GMP - Product, Process, Paperwork, People, and Patients/Customers
- The requirement to operate in a state of control
- Understanding controlled documents and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Why following written procedures is so important
- Tips on keeping good records (Good Documentation Practice)
- Why checking and double checking is so important
- CAPA - corrective and preventive action
- Reducing the risk of contamination - making cleanliness a daily habit
This seminar will be conducted using GotoMeeting.com and is presented by David Markovitz, a leading industry expert on GMP training.
In this unique web seminar format, lasting just one hour, you will be able to follow along with a PowerPoint presentation, ask questions, and interact with Mr. Markovitz. Mr. Markovitz' qualifications can be found below.
The log-in information and a handout presentation file (to use as a backup) will be sent to you via email the day before the seminar.
Don’t like to order online? Call us at 714-289-1233
All registrations include handout materials. Once you’re registered, you will receive via e-mail (the e-mail address you provide in your registration) the presentation handout materials the day before the seminar.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express (AMEX). All prices are in US dollars.
Note: Our shopping cart is set to the highest security level. Please make sure that the address corresponds to the credit card holder. It may result in a declined order if the address doesn't match the address on file for the cardholder named on the credit card.
Please enter your billing information EXACTLY as it appears on your credit card statement.
David Markovitz is the President of GMP Training Systems, Inc., an education, training, and consulting firm whose mission is to help organizations improve their productivity, quality, and long-term profitability by implementing strategies focused on innovation, continual improvement and optimization of work systems and processes throughout all levels in an organization. With a corporate background of management positions in Manufacturing Operations for four different companies over two decades, David knows first hand how to overcome the challenges in implementing quality systems.
David honed his expertise on Quality Systems when he had the rare privilege of assisting Dr. W. Edwards Deming, the 20th century’s leading quality guru, in several of his famed Four-Day Seminars. David created and led the Deming Roundtable, an intensive year-long cooperative effort involving eight different organizations working to implement Deming’s teachings and develop a Quality Systems approach.
A leading thought leader in the FDA regulated industry, Mr. Markovitz is:
- The author and/or co-author of several books and booklets focused on quality optimization.
- The creator of the GMP Training System™ - for both instructor led and computer based trainings
- A contributing author to the Journal of GXP Compliance.
- The creator, host and moderator of FDA web seminars and webcasts.
- A Member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the Journal of GXP Compliance.
- An internationally recognized and award-winning speaker and workshop leader.
Please forward this to your colleagues who may be interested.