Survival Kit for Regulatory Inspections
Having the FDA or other regulatory agency arrive to conduct an inspection can be stressful, even terrifying! Being caught off-guard can lead to severe consequences.
BE PREPARED FOR YOUR NEXT FDA INSPECTION
Our Survival Kit for Regulatory Inspections is the answer. Designed to help you develop an Action Plan so that you're totally prepared for your next inspection.
The value of this package is over $2,000 - Now available for only $797!
Here's what you get in the kit:
- Three-hour seminar (on CD or MP3) conducted by David Inglis, Ph.D. Click here to read the full description of the three one-hour segments and Dr. Inglis' qualifications.
- Handouts for the seminar (over 100 slides)
- Checklist of Typical Documents required for FDA Systems-based Inspections
- General Preparation Matrix Plan
- CAPA form and Audit Action Tracker spreadsheet - Investigation and Correction of Quality Incidents/Nonconformities (CAPA - Corrective and Preventive Action)
Questions about this new and exciting product? Call us at 714-289-1233.